Advertise Now

Mike Mahone an Agent of Farmers Insurance Car Coverage

Licensed in Texas and Arkansas

As your personal, local Farmers agent, you have my commitment that I'll help you develop the coverage that's right for your life - at a price that's great value for your insurance dollar.

Are you getting all the discounts you deserve?

Mike Mahone a Farmers Insurance Agent Car CoverageFarmers is dedicated to being the right choice for auto insurance, home (homeowners and renters), life insurance, business insurance, umbrellas, boat and recreational vehicle insurance, and a whole lot more. No insurance company offers more discounts than we do, and our industry-leading HelpPoint® claims service means you can count on us to be there when you need us. Anytime, day or night, just one will help you restore your world to order - fast! Give me a call and I'll give you more information on all the many products and discounts my Farmers agency offers, whether it's auto insurance, homeowners insurance, life insurance or something more specialize.

Purchasing auto insurance shouldn't be a difficult decision.

As your Farmers® agent, I will help you understand the ins-and-outs of auto insurance so you can choose the right type of coverage to meet your needs.

As a Farmers customer, you'll not only receive the personal care and service of my agency, but also our award-winning HelpPoint® claims service. Whenever you have a claim to report, simply call HelpPoint - 24 hours a day, seven days a week to speak to a knowledgeable Farmers representative.

Plus, Farmers has competitive discounts. Our multi-line discount* is just one way to save on the cost of auto insurance by also having your homeowners and Life insurance with Farmers. Ask me about other discounts you may qualify for. Remember, there is more to insurance than just price.

*Products and features are not available in all states and may vary by state. Discounts apply to selected property and casualty coverages, perils and policy types only and may vary by state and eligibility.

What coverages do I need?

In case you're involved in an accident, auto insurance provides financial protection for you and your family. It pays for the damage and injuries caused by the accident and for repairing or replacing your vehicle if it is damaged or stolen.

State Requirements

In most states, you are required to carry auto liability insurance (or post a bond) and provide proof of insurance before you can license your vehicle or renew your driver's license. If you are caught driving without insurance, you may have to pay a large fine and have your driver's license suspended.

Most states require drivers to carry minimum liability coverage. In many cases, the required minimum coverage may not be enough to pay for all the damages that result from an accident and the driver will have to pay the additional expenses out of pocket.

Types of Auto Insurance Coverages

There are many different types of auto insurance coverages for you to choose from. Your local Farmers agent can work with you to decide what coverage combinations provide the best protection at a price that fits your budget.

  • Fault or No-Fault - Depends on state law.
  • Collision - Pays damages to your own vehicle.
  • Comprehensive - Pays for losses from fire, theft, storm, etc.
  • Deductible - The amount of a covered loss you agree to pay.
  • Bodily Injury - Pays for injury to others when you are at fault.
  • Property Damage - Pays for property damage when you are at fault.
  • Medical Payments - Pays for your own or your passenger's medical expenses.
  • Personal Injury Protection - In no-fault states, this covers a broad assortment of medical expenses.
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - Coverage for you if other driver is not insured or is underinsured.

In addition to basic auto insurance, consider these optional services to provide added protection for your vehicle:

  • Emergency roadside assistance and towing service
  • Windshield glass repair service
  • Car rental reimbursement

Contact me at ore information today!